Nancy Goudie’s Spiritual Health Weekends 2019
The blissful revitalising escape where you will be refreshed in the joy and delight of God.
Luxury weekends for ladies in stunning 4 star hotels
With special guest Paul Manwaring, Senior Leadership Team, Bethel, Redding
These are weekends like no other. These weekends are designed to make you feel special from the moment you arrive until the moment you leave. They are tailor made to bring joy and delight to the depths of your being.
You will find that, as God touches you deeply, your heart will sing loudly and your soul will explode with joy. You will feel restored and energised physically, spiritually, mentally and emotionally. This is a life changing weekend you cannot afford to miss!
“Come and join me and my guest Paul Manwaring at these unique and revitalising weekends for women. You will feel refreshed and renewed in the joy and delight of God as you blissfully live through a weekend for women like no other. You will feel restored and energised physically, spiritually, mentally and emotionally. This is a weekend you will not want to miss. I hope to see you there.”
Come and join us at these weekends for:
- Nancy’s creative and life-changing teaching
- Powerful and intimate worship
- Free* pamper room treatments
- Delicious 3 course banquet meal
- 5 star entertainment
- Special individual words from God
- God perfumed prayer room
- Creative sessions such as Aqua Aerobics, meditation experience etc.
*First come first served (Appointments open in December to those booked and fully paid). One treatment per person.
“After 22 years of running these unique weekends you might think that I would not be surprised at how deep God takes everyone who attends, but I genuinely am. God seems to do more and more each year – just when you think he could not do more – he always does. I genuinely look forward each year to see the miracles God does as he transforms lives with his love and power. If you want to be pampered physically whilst at the same time discovering how much God delights in you, then book yourself in to either Preston or Windsor. Leave your daily demands behind and join me as we enjoy some essential relaxing time, soaking ourselves in God’s joy and delight. We will be restored, energised and revitalised in every way until we glow inside and out.”
– Nancy Goudie
PRESTON** – 25th – 27th January 2019
WINDSOR – 1st – 3rd FEBRUARY 2019
Preston 25th-27th January 2019:
**In partnership with the Freedom Centre
- Luxury 4 star Marriott hotel with superb fitness and leisure facilities (Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, gym & pool)
- Beautiful countryside hotel just minutes from the M6/M55
- Free on site car park
- £5 discount if booking before 1stJune 2018
Windsor 1st – 3rd February 2019:
- Luxury 4 star De Vere hotel set in stunning grounds with fitness room and swimming pool
- This weekend is all inclusive for residential guests – residential price includes conference sessions plus accommodation with full English and continental breakfast on both days, a 3 course Carvery meal in the restaurant on Friday, 3 course hot/cold buffet lunch with lots of choice on the Saturday & Sunday, 3 course banquet meal on Saturday, plus unlimited tea, coffee and soft drinks throughout the weekend. Plus snacks are available at regular intervals.
- Free on site car park
Bring a party of 10 or more and the party leader will be invited to a special champagne reception with Nancy!
We also have a special reception for teens, where you can meet others your own age and receive a special gift!
Unfortunately we cannot accommodate babies or children under the age of 12 at this conference.
You can book via the ngm office on 01454 414880, or you can book online by clicking below:
For any queries please email email@example.com
We have a special bursary fund for those experiencing financial difficulties. If you would like to give to the bursary fund or apply to receive a bursary place, please contact Zoe Wickham on 01454 414 880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
** Preston weekend in partnership with
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nancygoudie
Twitter – https://twitter.com/NANCYGOUDIE